It was in the year 1945, while staying at Shadi Bhavan, that Shri Nathji went to Hathras at the invitation of the Kasera brothers for the wedding of Nand Kishore, the son of Devki Nandan Kasera.
The Kasera brothers had first met Shri Nathji in 1932 in Lucknow and had thereafter been associated with him almost continuously for many years till 1942 when their entire family lived with Shri Nathji at Dehra Dun.
However with the coming of 1943 when Shri Nathji shifted to Dilaram Estate, Mussoorie, the Kasera brothers were given leave by Shri Nathji to live in their home-town Hathras.
Due to the blessings of Shri Nathji they had become famous cloth merchants of the city and had purchased a large double-storeyed house at Moti Bazar.
Shri Nathji had always especially blessed the Kasera brothers. He had, in 1937, gone all the way to Chittagong for the wedding of one of the brothers, Ganni Lala Kasera.
And now in September 1945 he went to Hathras for the wedding of Devki Nandan’s son. The Kasera brothers who welcomed him at Hathras were no longer the earlier poor residents of the city, but rather amongst the wealthiest. They knew that everything that they had achieved in life was due to the divine grace of Shri Nathji.
After years of barrenness all the brothers had two boys each. This was a miracle of their association with Shri Nathji.
When Shri Nathji came to the city of Hathras the Kasera brothers paid their homage to him by welcoming him into the city in an eight horse-carriage, ‘aathh ghorre ki baggi’ along with a band in procession.
The city of Hathras was experiencing the divine touch of Shri Nathji. His divine waves were reaching invisibly into the hearts of all the residents, and to even those who were not present to welcome him.
The Kasera brothers performed an Arti of Shri Nathji at their house and worshipped him as God. This was the house that had witnessed many a miracle of Shri Nathji and had been filled with his All-pervading presence even when he was not physically there.
Shri Nathji stayed for a few days at their house during which period his divine light shone brighter than ever before and brought untold bliss to all.
Shri Nathji stayed in the first floor of the large house. There was a fine steel meshing that served as a partition between the two floors, being the roof of the ground floor and the floor of the first floor. A part of it was bent when Shri Nathji’s chair was placed upon it. The Kasera brothers never removed that dent from the steel mesh for it always reminded them of the visit of their Lord and Master.
Vo aayen hamaare ghar men ye hamaari kismat hai
Kabhi ham unko kabhi apne ghar ko dekhte hain
He has come into our home, O what good fortune is ours!
We look with joy at him and then at our house in turns!